Trays / Domes / Inserts / Machines
Mini Greenhouse with Easy Vents
- A professional propagation dome for starting seeds or cuttings
- Temperature and humidity controlled by two adjustable vents for better growing results
- Designed to provide more cubic volume for your growing plants
- Constructed from heavy duty, high grade plastic to maximize light penetration and stand up to repeated use
- Perfectly fitted for standard 1020 trays, to create a tight seal and reduce moisture loss
Mondi Propagation Tray 1020 No Holes
- Deep, continuous channels and ‘level fit’ wide ridges prevent water pooling and provide better stability for propagation media
- Super reinforced sides and lip, thick plastic and uV protection for durability and long life
- Professionally engineered tray-ends add extra strength, making them easier to carry and move
- Easy to nest and separate
Insert Trays Available in 18, 24, 36, 48, & 72cell Inserts
All SunBlaster T5HO Combos include our T5HO Electronic ballast, 6400K lamp, power cord with on /off switch, and jumper plug with both hanging and flat surface mounting clips. The NanoTech T5 Reflector spreads light wider across the plant canopy, penetrating deeper into the plant foliage, without consuming any additional power.
The SunBlaster T5 NanoTech Reflector increases the light output as much as 48% without consuming any additional power. The NanoTech T5 Reflector that is included in your Combo also provides superior heat reduction by reflecting heat the was previously absorbed by the lamp and ballast into the growing area.This can help extend both lamp and ballast life.
SunBlaster T5HO Combo's are available in a variety of lengths: 12" - 18" - 24" - 36" - 48"
See the details below, and choose the one that best fits your need and application.
What are the benefits of using SunBlaster T5HO fluorescent lighting for plant growth?
SunBlaster T5HO lamps provide the ideal spectrum for seed, cuttings and plant growth. Photosynthesis outputs peak between 435 nm and 680 nm. Our 6400K T5HO lamps have a spectral distribution with relative intensity peaks at 435 nm and 615 nm. These are ideal for both propagation and longer term growth.
This equates to very little wasted light energy in terms of plant growth and production.
SunBlaster T5HO lamps are not off the shelf, our Full Spectrum light recipe was designed to provide the highest quality grow lighting available for a wide variety of indoor or CEA growing applications.
Ideal for both Commercial and Residential applications.
We also provide 2700K replacement lamps for growers who wish to bloom and flower.
SunBlaster T5HO lamps promote incredible health and vigor of seedlings and cuttings. Root development is superior relative to other lighting sources. While our SunBlaster T5HO lighting is excellent for starting seeds and cuttings, it’s also able to produce enough light for full term growth.
Due to the minimal heat output of our SunBlaster T5HO lighting, fixtures can be be placed 6” - 8” above the plant canopy maximizing photosynthetic response and growth. You will grow better plants!
Unlike conventional fluorescent's, plants grown under SunBlaster T5HO Combo's do not have to be rotated to the center of the lamp, as the NanoTech T5 reflector insures optimum light spread and diffusion across your growing area.
Clean & Strong Premium Propagation Tray 1020 No Holes
- Premium grade virgin materials for cleanliness and durability
- Premium white plastic for increased light reflectivity
- Reinforced outside shell made from recycled materials provide strongest support to date
- Black base prevents light penetration to the root zone and reduces the chance of root disease
- Best design 1020 flat (standard propagation tray) on the market
- Perfectly fits all Mondi Mini Greenhouses
Propagation Tray Insert 55-01
- Insert 55-01 pellet pocket tray makes pellet expansion convenient and clean with even spacing and air flow for hassle free propagation
- 55 Propagation pellets fit snuggly while maintaining excellent drainage through the large size holes
- Thick plastic and UV protection for durability and long life
- Easy to nest and separate
- Fits and peat or coco pellets that are 42mm / 13/4”
- This revolutionary product mounts to the side of your Mondi Mini Greenhouse and reads temperature and humidity inside the dome.
- It ensures plants get the start they need by providing growers with the essential real-time information necessary to produce large quantities of healthy plants.
- In addition to its many uses in the horticultural industry, the Mondi Mini Greenhouse Thermo-Hygrometer has a wide range of applications, such as room environment, food safety and pet care.
We recommend replacing your SunBlaster T5HO lamps every 10,000 hours of use to
insure maximum growing output.Just because they look bright, doesn't mean they grow right.
Lighting might look bright to us as humans, plants see it differently.
Growing Tips for Fluorescent Lamps
Rotate your plants each week.
The light from a fluorescent lamp is more intense at the center of the lamp than it is at the ends.
Clean your fluorescent bulbs each month.
Dust and dirt can dramatically decrease the amount of light emitted.
Replace fluorescent lamps when the ends darken.
That means the tube is old and the light output may be less than half of a new lamps.
Place your hand where the light hits the foliage.
If you feel any warmth, the light maybe too close.
If it feels good to you, it will feel good for your plants, pretty simple.