N0.00% – P3.00% – K1.00%
World renowned as a “Premier” Bloom Formula plant food. Earth Juice Bloom is a natural-organic liquid fertilizer formulated for indoor/outdoor blooming plants that will encourage a rich development of flowers, fruit and vegetables, as well as aid in the creation of essential oils, resins and fragrances of flowering and fruiting plants. Use at first sign of budding and throughout the flowering/production period. May be used for plants that do not require nitrogen, such as cactus and legumes. Earth Juice Bloom’s Non-Burning, No Salt Residue formula is intended for “Hand-Feeding” applications only. Not for use with drippers, micro sprayers and hydroponics. An Ideal choice for all planting mixes, coco-coir and native soils. Earth Juice Grow and Bloom formulas may be mixed for a customized feeding solution. See Feeding Charts, Keep It Simple and Earth Juice Original Formulas. Available sizes: Pints, Quarts, Gallons, 2.5 Gallons, 5 Gallons & 55 Gallons. By special request: 265 Gallon totes with a built in metal pallet and bottom discharge spouts are available.
Earth Juice Bloom’s aromatics can range from a slightly earthy to a sharp yeasty sourness · Contains sediment · Shake Vigorously Before Each Use.
N2.00% – P1.00% – K1.00%
A World -Wide Favorite Since 1991 as a “Best” Choice for a Grow formula plant food. Earth Juice Grow is a natural-organic liquid fertilizer that is formulated to encourage robust vegetative stem and leaf growth for a variety of indoor/outdoor foliage and flowering plants. Earth Juice Grow’s Non-Burning, No Salt Residue formula is intended for “Hand-Feeding” applications only. Not for use with drippers, micro sprayers and hydroponics. An Ideal choice for all planting mixes, coco-coir and native soils. Earth Juice Grow and Bloom formulas may be mixed and used together for a customized feeding solution. See Feeding Charts, Keep It Simple and Earth Juice Original Formulas. Available sizes: Pints, Quarts, Gallons, 2.5 Gallons, 5 Gallons & 55 Gallons. By special request: 265 Gallon totes with a built in metal pallet and bottom discharge spouts are available.
Earth Juice Grow’s aromatics can range from a slightly earthy to a sharp yeasty sourness · Contains sediment · Shake Vigorously Before Each Use.
Stim Root #1
Ideal for softwood cuttings and easy to propagate plants such as African Violet, Cannabis, Carnation, Chrysanthemum, Coleus, Dahlia, Fuchsia, Hydrangea, Ivy, Geranium, and Poinsettia.
500 g & 10 kg Fertilizers Act Registration Number: 800862A
Stim Root #2
Ideal for rooting semi-hardwood plants, and easy to propagate evergreens such as Berberis, Briar, Euonymus, Clematis, Cydonia, Currant, Spiraea, Gooseberry, Dogwood, Rubber Plant, and Viburnum.
500 g & 10 kg Fertilizers Act Registration Number: 800863A
Stim Root #3
Ideal for rooting hardwood plants and difficult to propagate plants such as evergreens and dormant leafless cuttings; Azalea, Boxwood, Camelia, Apple (Malus), Daphne, Juniper, Holly, Lilac, Taxus, Yew, Wisteria, and Privet.
500 g & 10 kg Fertilizers Act Registration Number: 800864A
North America’s #1 Selling Horticultural Enzyme Formula
Hygrozyme is a powerful blend of concentrated, beneficial enzymes that work synergistically to ensure plants achieve their full genetic potential. It provides a cleaner root zone by accelerating the break down of dead root matter and unlocking essential nutrients for your plant.
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra available in : 500ml, 1L, 4L, & 10L
In the case of cal-mag supplements, calcium and magnesium are obviously the most important elements in the bottle. But do you know what calcium and magnesium actually do for your plant? How they operate? Do you know which ingredients help optimize the functioning of calcium and magnesium?
Many growers take this sort of information for granted. But plant science is rather complex, and a deeper understanding of these issues is critical to grow competitively. Magnesium is fundamental to chlorophyll, and is directly related to the process of absorbing light. Calcium is a basic building block of cells and growth. A deficiency of either means the most important growth reactions in your plant are stunted.
Obviously there’s more to the story. Plant metabolism is a very complex operation. But there is something most growers and hydroponic nutrient companies have overlooked when it comes to calcium and magnesium supplements, that is going to change the industry standard.
MYCO JORDAN™ –
PROFESSIONAL MYCORRHIZAL INOCULANT
MYCO JORDAN™ is a wettable powder containing 100 % organic endomycorrhizal fungi at superior concentrations of the purest viable spores used as a soil drench or seed/root inoculant. These fungi attach and construct a vast colonization of symbiotic associations inside and outside plant roots that are actually extensions (absorbent fibers) of the root zone forming thousands of access points which significantly enhance water and nutrient availability and absorption; which will promote profound plant vigor, optimized root growth, enhanced crop quality and increased yields.
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT(S):
Glomus Intraradices – 500 spores/g
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID – PLANT AVAILABLE BIOACTIVE SILICON
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID contains one of the most powerful, concentrated forms of silicic acid ever achieved in a stable liquid form. It boasts an incredible concentration of 4.1% Monosilicic Acid and 1.2% plant available Silicon, 21 different organic L-amino acids, and contains zinc, boron, molybdenum and manganese for an extra micronutrient boost.
Utilizing breakthrough new methods, Elite 91 SILICIC ACID has pushed the chemistry of silicon and its forms to the limit of possible. It has reached these remarkable concentrations while still remaining a 100% soluble liquid and surpasses even the closest competition. This powerful formulation delivers a stable, concentrated formulation unmatched anywhere else.
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID also contains 21 L-amino acids to push plant health and vigor to even greater heights, making it the new standard for achieving stronger, healthier, hardier, more robust & resilient plant growth.
Silicon is an important but often overlooked component to plant health and growth. It helps increase plant cell strength and structure, increases essential nutrient uptake, boosts the immune system and aids plants in withstanding environmental stresses caused by heat, cold and drought. It allows plants to reach their full potential in yield, quality, growth and vigor.
While silicon is one of the most abundant elements on earth, it is rarely in a plant available, bio-active form known as Monosilicic Acid. In nature, microbes in the soil must slowly break down silicon into Monosilicic Acid. In a controlled garden environment, this key element is often missing and keeps plants from reaching their full genetic potential and optimal health condition.
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID is scientifically proven to feed bio-available Monosilicic Acid right to the plant’s roots and allow them to thrive vigorously. It will help your plants absorb the nutrients they need with more efficiency, build the strength they require, and grow to their fullest quality & yielding potential.
Elite 91 ROOTS –
PROFESSIONAL PLANT ADDITIVE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE.
● Add Elite 91 ROOTS with every feeding from seedling/cloning growth stage up until the 5th or 6th week of the crops fruiting/flowering cycle.
● Soil, Coco, Hydroponics: Add 0.5 ml – 2 ml per gallon of nutrient solution.
● Compost tea: Add 2 – 5 ml per gallon of nutrient solution.
● Seedlings/Cuttings: Pre-soak your preferred choice of growing medium in a solution using 1 ml – 3 ml per gallon of water to protect, stimulate and boost vitality. Continue to use the same dosage rate to feed your new starts throughout the rooting phase.
● Foliar spray: 2ml – 10ml per gal. Spray the entire plant with the light off. Once up to three times a week. Spraying once or twice a week will suffice for correcting nutrient deficiencies as well as adding an extra boost to plant health, growth & vitality.
● Elite 91 ROOTS is suitable with all soil, soilless and hydroponic based growing mediums and can be used in conjunction with any premium quality nutrient and/or fertilizer.
NOTE: Do Not use hydrogen peroxide or any chemical sterilizing agents when using Elite 91 ROOTS.
CLONES – PROFESSIONAL LIQUID ROOTING COMPOUND
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Ready-to-use. No dilution necessary. Pour a small amount of Elite 91 CLONES liquid rooting solution into a clean small container.
2. Using a clean and sanitized scalpel, razor or scissors, take a cutting from a healthy, disease-free mother plant directly beneath the node at a 45 degree angle. Remove large leaves or cut them in half to help prevent water loss through transpiration. The cutting is less likely to wilt. (OPTIONAL : GROWER’S TIP – VERY gently scrape or shave off the epidermal layer of the cutting’s stem about 1 inch in height, all the way around, exposing (the light green) cambium layer of the cutting’s stem. This is the optimal method to trigger and focus the cuttings response to form healthy, adventitious roots along the base.)
3. Immediately submerge the cutting’s stem into the rooting solution to the optimal rooting depth for at least 5 seconds. (OPTIMAL – 0.5 to 1 inch in height from the base for 5 to 20 seconds for softwood plants and 10 to 30 seconds for hardwood plants.)
4. Insert the plant cutting into a moist, preferred choice of growing medium. (OPTIMAL- Use a plant propagation kit with a clear humidity dome, maintain an ideal environment with temperatures ranging from 72 to 78 degrees and high humidity of 80 percent and up with good air circulation and lighting.) GROWER’S TIP – In conjunction with taking cuttings, pre-soak your preferred choice of growing medium using a light base nutrient solution and Elite 91 ROOTS – Root & Plant Growth Enhancer at 1 – 10 ml per gallon of water to protect, stimulate and boost vitality.
Microbial Mass Pro Concentrate harnesses the power of bacteria from the genus Bacillus to transform both inorganic and organic phosphate to make them more bioavailable so the plant can adsorb this much needed nutrient.
Microbial Mass harnesses the power of bacteria from the genus Bacillus to transform both inorganic and organic phosphate to make them more bioavailable so the plant can adsorb this much needed nutrient.
Take Your Plants to The Next Level!
An Organic Way To Maximize Your Plants Full Genetic Potential. ChitoSal has been carefully formulated to trigger a dramatic response using powerful plant effectors.
ChitoSal is made up of oligochitosanand salicin, growers are able to trigger two separate plant defense pathways and achieve amazing results with as little as five applications.
Our proprietary manufacturing process utilizes a perfect balance of oligochitosan and naturally-derived salicin to increase product quality in any cultivation system.